Breaking News

Zari Hassan Rejects Sh30 Million Range Rover from Kenyan Gospel Singer Ringtone

 

Ugandan socialite Zari Hassan has rejected a Sh30 million Range Rover Sport car offered to her by Kenyan gospel musician Ringtone.

Ringtone expressed his love for Zari after the socialite broke up with his boyfriend and father to her two children, Tanzania star singer Diamond Platnumz.

“Dear Zari,  I know you are coming to Kenya anytime from now. I take this opportunity to welcome you to my beloved country.

I checked and I realized that you were in church ⛪ on Sunday am happy because it’s only in Jesus that you won’t be hurt like Diamond did. Pleaaaase stay in church and in God.”

” You recently posted on your IG that you wanted a Range Rover OK I took note and I want to let the world know today that I have bought you a brand new Range Rover sport 2017 model. Am sorry I know you wanted white but I only managed a black one in color. Please arrange how to pick your key b4 you leave. While you in Kenya if you need anything let me know I will make sure it’s done for you,” Ringtone said in a post on Instagram.

Zari arrived in Kenya on Friday for a cancer awareness event dubbed Colour Purple. Reacting to Ringtone’s proposal when she appeared on Citizen TV’s entertainment show, 10 over 10 on Friday night, Zari said she’s not interested in the vehicle or being in a love relationship.

“No, thank you. I am not interested,” the businesswoman said. “I only came to know about the guy (Ringtone), when I came to Kenya,” said Ms Hassan.

“When I fall in love, I go all in. I want to stay single this year, and rebuild Zari. However, should I fall in love, again, my next partner will not be a public figure,” she said.

The socialite dumped musician Diamond Platnumz after accusing him of incessant cheating. She has five children, two with Diamond and three others from her ex-fiancee the late Ivan Ssemwanga.

However, Ringtone believes he is the right man for her. “If God decides that she becomes my wife, why not? I am single, I am successful, I am blessed, I am tall, dark and handsome,” Ringtone said in a past interview.

The post Zari Hassan Rejects Sh30 Million Range Rover from Kenyan Gospel Singer Ringtone appeared first on Unicoles News.

No comments