Breaking News

JOY CAROLE -What do you eat?

Joy Carole is a nutritionist and has this to say…

Seven years ago I started my healthy living journey with the need to treat myself better. I pulled the plug on bad habits, stopped creating a mess of my body and began making deliberate choices towards a healthy body and mind.

One year into exercising, I was able to reach my target weight but after that, no matter what I did, I still looked the same and did not feel great. I had relentless headaches, persistent fatigue and I was pre-hypertensive. I had to find a solution to my problem.

When I came to the realization that poor nutrition was my undoing, I made major changes in what and how I ate. Months later, I felt the change. I became energized, the frequent headaches ceased and I felt alive.

For you to be healthy, you don’t have to run from one end of the earth to the other. Do one thing every day that will make you healthy. De-stress, have quality sleep, go for body check-ups and stay physically active.

What you eat determines your health so make healthy eating and cooking choices. If you want a healthy eating menu, a detox program for an effective detoxification and digestive system, with a free beginners guide to healthy eating eBook, send an e-mail to info@joycarole.com. Never be too tired to care of your body as it’s the only irreplaceable place you have to live in.

Follow me on Instagram @iamjoycarole.

Like the page Joy Carole on Facebook.

 

The post JOY CAROLE -What do you eat? appeared first on Unicoles News.

No comments